Smile Foundation has brought good intentions to life over the last nine years, all thanks to our corporate supporters. We are extremely proud and excited to be building on this success by working in partnership with East Riding of Yorkshire Council, Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust and Hull & East Yorkshire Mind.
To bring together additional resources and help understand your challenges, we have developed the Smile Community Hive, a new membership structure which is completely free to join!
As a member, our Hive Team will offer you free guidance on the following:
- Start up support for new groups
- Governance health check and development
- Volunteer support
- Funding support
- Safeguard training and guidance
- Access to local business support
- Continued charity development
Hive members will also receive:
- Up to date sector news and opportunities
- Invitations to join free workshops, training and special events
- Access to The Vault, a free library of resources to host an event, fundraise and create awareness of you work.
- Community Hive Volunteer Connect, a database that promotes and connects local volunteering opportunities.
Become a member in 3 easy steps:
- Go to www.heysmilefoundation.org/east-ridingand register your contact details.
- Our Hive Team will be in touch via email or phone to discuss your work.
- Congratulations, you are now a Smile Community Hive Member with access to free support and resources to help you thrive.
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Hive Team on 01482 806226
The Smile Community Hive Team