Following the publication of the 2020 Rural Proofing Report, rural needs are not being adequately addressed.
Make an enquiry
Please fill out the form below
and we'll be in touch as soon as
9th August 2018
Smile Foundation has brought good intentions to life over the last nine years, all thanks to our corporate supporters. We are extremely proud and excited to be building on this success by working in partnership with East Riding of Yorkshire Council, Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust and Hull & East Yorkshire Mind.
To bring together additional resources and help understand your challenges, we have developed the Smile Community Hive, a new membership structure which is completely free to join!
As a member, our Hive Team will offer you free guidance on the following:
- Start up support for new groups
- Governance health check and development
- Volunteer support
- Funding support
- Safeguard training and guidance
- Access to local business support
- Continued charity development
Hive members will also receive:
- Up to date sector news and opportunities
- Invitations to join free workshops, training and special events
- Access to The Vault, a free library of resources to host an event, fundraise and create awareness of you work.
- Community Hive Volunteer Connect, a database that promotes and connects local volunteering opportunities.
Become a member in 3 easy steps:
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Hive Team on 01482 806226
The Smile Community Hive Team
The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport is leading a campaign to help tackle the spread of false information about the COVID-19 vaccine. We have developed tailored social media posts fronted by trusted community members (faith leaders, clinicians and community leaders). These posts include simple tips on how to spot false information, critically analyse sources and stop its spread, signposting to the NHS as the most accurate source of information about the COVID19 vaccine.