Make an enquiry
Please fill out the form below
and we'll be in touch as soon as
9th August 2018
Smile Foundation has brought good intentions to life over the last nine years, all thanks to our corporate supporters. We are extremely proud and excited to be building on this success by working in partnership with East Riding of Yorkshire Council, Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust and Hull & East Yorkshire Mind.
To bring together additional resources and help understand your challenges, we have developed the Smile Community Hive, a new membership structure which is completely free to join!
As a member, our Hive Team will offer you free guidance on the following:
- Start up support for new groups
- Governance health check and development
- Volunteer support
- Funding support
- Safeguard training and guidance
- Access to local business support
- Continued charity development
Hive members will also receive:
- Up to date sector news and opportunities
- Invitations to join free workshops, training and special events
- Access to The Vault, a free library of resources to host an event, fundraise and create awareness of you work.
- Community Hive Volunteer Connect, a database that promotes and connects local volunteering opportunities.
Become a member in 3 easy steps:
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Hive Team on 01482 806226
The Smile Community Hive Team
Humber, Coast and Vale Cancer Alliance would like to invite you to join their Community Network. If you have been affected by cancer and can volunteer your time to help us transform cancer services, we’d love to hear from you. We want to work alongside people who live in the Humber, Coast and Vale to understand what works well, what could be better and what we can learn. If you want to get involved, we would love to see you at our first meeting: 26th September 2019, 10.30am – 12pm Hessle Town Hall, Hessle, HU13 0RR Refreshments will be provided For more information and to confirm your attendance please contact: Jennifer Hall, Macmillan Patient and Public Engagement Officer for Humber, Coast and Vale Cancer Alliance Tel. 07936 0371077 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org