Please contact us on
01652 637 700

Related Pages


The resulting Community Led Plan forms a blueprint for use by Town/Parish Councils and other local bodies, as well as providing evidence for funding bids to enable the actions identified to be completed.
Mrs Surfleet a registered customer of the car scheme thanked HWRA for an excellent service and also to personally thank the driver, Terry for his help and assitance in providing transport to her medical appointment.
Scroll LeftScroll Right

Are you on the Priority Service Register with your energy supplier?


You are eligible for the Priority Service Register if any in your household meets any of the following criteria:

  • State pension age
  • Disability or chronic illness
  • Dependent on electricity for medical reasons
  • Long-tern medical condition
  • Hearing or visual impairment or additional communications needs.
  • Is in a vulnerable situation
  • Child under 5 years old


Your energy supplier (who sends you your bills), Northern Gas Networks (who look after the gas pipelines) and Northern Powergrid (who look after the electricity networks) all have their own Priority Service Register.

You can apply in the following ways:

  1. With Northern Gas Networks –

Visit –


Call 0800 040 7766, option 3 – please provide the code 006 if asked. If you do not have mains gas your information will just be held by Northern Powergrid.


  1. Your Energy Supplier: You need to ring your energy supplier and ask them to put you onto their Priority Service Register. If you have two different suppliers, then you need to call both.

You will be asked a series of questions regarding your circumstances and health conditions so they know how can best help you.

For further information, or for us to place you on the Priority Service Register, please call Kate (The Energy Doctor) on 01757 249100 or 07738 818391

Are you on the Priority Service Register with your energy supplier?

Make an enquiry

Please fill out the form below
and we'll be in touch as soon as
we can:

Community News Read all »

EU Settlement Scheme- ALL EU, EEA OR Swiss nationals and their family members must apply to this scheme by 30th June, 20221.

All EU, EEA or Swiss nationals and their family members must apply to the EU Settlement Scheme by Wednesday 30 June 2021 to continue living, working and studying in the UK. What is the EU Settlement Scheme? If you're an EU, EEA or Swiss national then the Settlement Scheme allows you and your family members to continue to live, work and study in the UK after we leave the EU. Registration also means you will remain eligible for: Public services, such as healthcare and schools Public funds and pensions British citizenship, if you want to apply and meet the requirements.

read more

SCAM ALERT - Fraudsters are sending emails, texts and calling to offer COVID vaccinations.

As coronavirus vaccines are being rolled out across the UK, fraudsters are using this as an opportunity to scam people. The NHS is warning everyone to be vigilant about fake vaccination invitations. These scam emails, calls or texts often ask for personal and financial information, but the vaccine is free and the NHS would never ask for bank details.

read more
hall master Online booking & invoice management for your villiage hall or venue

Supported by

acre action with communities acre level 3 standard