Would you like the opportunity to develop new, local, responsive care services which increase access to support for people in rural areas?
Humber and Wolds Rural Action (trading as Humber and Wolds Rural Community Council) is seeking an enthusiastic and innovative Project Coordinator to develop and implement this new and exciting project on behalf of NHS Humber Coast and Vale Health and Care Partnership (project funder and partner) working with Community First Yorkshire, our project partner.
Personalised Care: making the most of the expertise, capacity and potential of people, families and communities: https://www.england.nhs.uk/personalisedcare
Micro Providers: individual or very small, community based care and support services, supporting people to keep well, socialise and remain independent. See link for a similar scheme: https://somersetcommunityconnect.org.uk/help-at-home-micro-providers/micro-providers-information-and-advice
Overall aim of the project: develop a new and innovative project which will deliver quality individualised support services to people living in rural communities.
The successful candidate will be part of a team co-designing, developing and delivering the project. Duties will include:
- developing local interest and recruiting people interested in being a local Micro Provider
- facilitating the delivery of the Personalised Care/Micro Provider training programme
- working with a range of partners including local communities and adult social care teams
- working as a member of the project team to deliver across rural communities
- facilitating and supporting a Project Steering Group and network of Micro Providers
- meeting project milestones and completing monitoring requirements to evaluate the project and report to NHS Humber Coast and Vale Care Partnership and wider partners
Proposed pilot areas: North Yorkshire (Vale of York) and East Riding of Yorkshire (Western Wolds)
If you are self-motivated, determined, a great communicator and have experience of development work with voluntary organisations, community groups and individuals, then this is the job for you!
For an application pack, or to find out more, please contact by:
Telephone: 01652 637700