Do you live in North East Lincolnshire and have a transport problem that is preventing you from taking up employment, training or education?
Would the use of a 110cc E-Bike or E-scooter make it easier for you?
Contact the Wheels to Work scheme to see how we can help you. The project co-ordinator will talk to you about your transport problems and identify possible solutions. If no suitable public / college transport exists a scooter could, subject to certain terms and conditions being met, be made available for you to hire.
In order to be eligible to hire a scooter via the scheme, certain terms and conditions must be met. The general conditions are listed below:
- The daily journeys must be a reasonable distance for a scooter (5 - 20 Miles)
- No other forms of public or private transport should be available
- Transport must be required to access employment, education and/or training
- You must live in North East Lincolnshire
- You must hold a valid driving licence and where applicable a current CBT certificate
If you feel you meet the general criteria above, please contact the Wheels to Work scheme to see how we can help you.
The project co-ordinator will talk to you about your transport problems and identify possible solutions.
Candidates approved for the Scooter Hire Scheme will receive a scooter for up to 26 weeks. Insurance, tax and servicing are provided by the project.
For further information contact the scheme coordinator Carole Johnsonfirstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01652 637700/07983 479362.
Apply to the Wheels to Work Scheme
Telephone 01652 637700 Text: 07983 479362