Do you live in North East Lincolnshire and have a transport problem that is preventing you from taking up employment, training or education?
Would the use of a 110cc E-Bike or E-scooter make it easier for you?
Contact the Wheels to Work scheme to see how we can help you. The project co-ordinator will talk to you about your transport problems and identify possible solutions. If no suitable public / college transport exists a scooter could, subject to certain terms and conditions being met, be made available for you to hire.
In order to be eligible to hire a scooter via the scheme, certain terms and conditions must be met. The general conditions are listed below:
- The daily journeys must be a reasonable distance for a scooter (5 - 20 Miles)
- No other forms of public or private transport should be available
- Transport must be required to access employment, education and/or training
- You must live in North East Lincolnshire
- You must hold a valid driving licence and where applicable a current CBT certificate
If you feel you meet the general criteria above, please contact the Wheels to Work scheme to see how we can help you.
The project co-ordinator will talk to you about your transport problems and identify possible solutions.
Candidates approved for the Scooter Hire Scheme will receive a scooter for up to 26 weeks. Insurance, tax and servicing are provided by the project.
For full details on the terms and conditions, including hire cost and equipment supplied, will be supplied by the Wheels to Work project Co-ordinator.
Apply to the Wheels to Work Scheme
Telephone 01652 637700 Text: 07983 479362