Through membership of Humber and Wolds Rural Community Council's scheme more local people, organisations and businesses are working collaboratively with HWRCC in supporting our rural communities to thrive.
How will you benefit from joining?
As a member of your local Rural Community Council you will receive:
- Access to our team of rural specialists who can provide advice and guidance on issues affecting you, your community or organisation;
- Priority booking at key rural events held throughout the year by HWRCC, and in partnership with other specialist organisations;
- Monthly e-bulletins packed with news and key information from HWRCC and Action with Communities in Rural England, ACRE (the RCC’s national umbrella body), which is at the forefront of rural policy;
- HWRCC’s Newsletters, providing information on local initiatives that will be of interest to everyone living and working in our rural communities;
- Entitlement to apply to stand for election as a HWRCC Trustee/Director as and when Board vacancies arise;
- Voting rights at HWRCC’s Annual General Meeting;
- HWRCC’s Annual Review, detailing the depth of our work in the rural areas of the region, along with case studies. Share in our success!
PLUS, discounted services for ‘members only’
- Any members wishing to advertise in our Newsletter or on the HWRCC web site will receive a discount on the price.
Don’t delay, join today!
From as little as £10 for the 2021/2022 period (based on the individual membership rate) you can benefit from this unique membership scheme. Joining is easy - simply complete and return the Application Form
By joining today you are helping us work towards providing for the needs of both current and future generations that live, work and play in our countryside.
Rural Community Buildings Membership Scheme
The Community Building Membership Scheme has been specifically designed to meet the needs of committees managing these crucial community facilities. This scheme will include automatic membership of the HWRCC organisational membership scheme.